Spyke mechanical disc brake calipers are designed for off-road use. The dual sided mechanical caliper actuates the pads to provide even and precise clamping force for superior stopping power. This results in even pad wear and easy pad adjustment with the addition of a barrel adjuster.
- Two piston movement evenly contacts rotors for optimum braking power and modulation
- Ramped ball bearings for smooth pad engagement and improved modulation
- Alloy actuation arms
- Best paired with TRP ML800 lever. Sold separately
- Integrated snow and mud cover helps protect pads from excess snow and mud
- Integrated barrel adjuster
- Brake pad composite is Resin with Metal Fibers
- Resin with Metal Fibers pads are compatible with Resin-Only type rotors as well as standard rotors
- Weight: 170g/caliper per wheel
TRP offers a two year warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship from the date of original retail purchase.