Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman, the Timbuk2 Madrone is designed by women for women. This cycling specific laptop backpack is not only pretty, its functional… narrower shoulders, wider hips (no offense ladies) this bag fits like it was made for you, not Puck from the real world!
Molded back keep you ventilated while you ride. Under flap zip pockets with tricot lining keep your sunglasses or phone safe and dry. External pockets allow easy access to your water bottle or U-lock and padded slash pocket keep your laptop safe.
Made out of recycled water bottles, so not only will you look good but you will feel good too!
- Women’s specific back panel fit with molded pods for ventilation.
- Under-flap zip pocket with tricot lining for your sunglasses or phone.
- External side pockets fit water bottles, extra layers or small U-locks.
- Front U-lock pocket with hook and loop flap.
- Internal padded slash pocket fits up to a 15″ MacBook Pro.
- Water-resistant bottom boot for unexpected puddles
- Top flap closure with coated liner protects against urban residue.
- Reflective hits on front and sides for clear visibility at night.
- Swing Around side access to main compartment.
- Fits Laptops:Width: 16 in / 40.6 cmHeight: 10.6 in / 26.9 cm
- External Size: 12.6 x 18 x 5 in / 32 x 45.7 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 2.0 lbs / 0.9 kg
- Volume: 1,343 cu in / 22 l
Depth: 0.8 in / 2.0 cm
- Timbuk2 products have a lifetime guarantee; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2’s warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2’s warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.