The recycled version of the Timbuk2 Envelope iPad Sleeve ($17.99). Made from high-density foam and PET fabric that have already made the rounds, and bring some maturity and experience to your iPad.
But that’s the only difference. Protect your iPad from its own internal heat as well as external bumps and scratches. Made of thin high density foam with lots of tiny holes which allows your iPad to release heat, and cool down more quickly.
A cleverly designed zipper allows you to access your iPad from the top or the side of the sleeve.
- Fabric made from 100% recycled PET yarn that’s both durable and *recyclable*.
- Recycled foam padding recomposed from post-industrial scrap foam.
- Fits all iPads.
- Secure Velcro Closure.
- TSA Approved. Leave it in the sleeve.
- Approved by the Global Recycle Standard.
- External Size: 11.2 x 8.5 in / 28.4 x 21.6 cm
- Fits laptops:width+depth: 10.8 in / 27.4 cmheight+depth: 8.1 in / 20.6 cm
- Timbuk2 products have a lifetime guarantee; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2’s warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2’s warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.