The perfect cycling backpack, light ripstop nylon with reflective hits. Truly designed to be taken on ride, light and comfortable with enough room for your work clothes. This bag your perfect morning ride companion.
Internal shoe pocket keep your clean clothes, clean. Top pocket to safely stash keys, wallet and phone. Dual stash pockets sub for your jersey pockets when you need a gel or to stash your arm warmers.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon with highly reflective hits.
- Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps to keep you cool.
- Main compartment is big enough for packing a change of clothes and a pair of shoes.
- Internal shoe pocket to quarantine your cleats.
- Top zip pocket for securely stashing keys, mobile phone and wallet.
- Dual external stretch pockets sub in for your jersey pockets for snacks, gels and other quick-grab items.
- Internal back panel duals as a folding board for keeping your office duds in shape.
- Machine washable; remove plastic folding board before washing.
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light.
- Size: 10.2 x 18.1 x 4.7 in / 25.9 x 46 x 11.9 cm
- Weight: .8 Lb / .3 Kg
- Volume: 1098 / 18 l
- Timbuk2 products have a lifetime guarantee; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2’s warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2’s warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.