Classic design never goes out of style. This holds true for the Timbuk2 Classic Messenger. This bag builds on the original work horse bag designed in 1989 that made the messenger bag style so popular.
Timbuk2 knows you want to get to your gadgets quickly so they added a side-entry “Napoleon” pocket. You don’t have to open the bag to get into this pocket, you can get to it from the side without having to go though the tedious task of unbuckling the main flap.
This bag has enough size and color options for you find just the right one to match your style. The front organizer will keep your pens in order and its True Fit cam buckle lets you adjust its fit with one hand.
- Durable ballistic nylon fabric.
- Waterproof TPU liner.
- True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments.
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while riding.
- Coordinating Strap Pad included.
- Color-coordinated three-zip front organizer help you remember what goes where. Size XS has a one-zipper front organizer; all other sizes have a 3-zipper front organizer.
- Napoleon side entry pocket with zipper closure for easy in/out without touching the messenger flap.
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket provides a padded, firm place for you to store files.
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff.
- Smart Velcro placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling.
- Red key tether for keeping track of keys.
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
- External Size: 12.8 x 8.9 x 5.1 in / 32.5 x 22.6 x 13 cm
- Weight: 1.6 lb / 0.7 Kg
- Volume: 488 cu in / 8 l
- External Size: 15.9 x 9.7 x 4.7 in / 40.4 x 24.6 x 11.9 cm
- Weight: 2.2 lb / 1 Kg
- Volume: 854 cu in / 14 l
- External Size: 19.3 x 10.4 x 7.9 in / 49 x 26.4 x 20.1 cm
- Weight: 2.6 lb / 1.2 Kg
- Volume: 1465 cu in / 24 l
- External Size: 22.4 x 11.8 x 9.1 in / 56.9 x 30 x 23.1 cm
- Weight: 3 lb / 1.4 Kg
- Volume: 2197 cu in / 36 l
- External Size: 26.6 x 13.8 x 9.4 in / 67.6 x 35.1 x 23.9 cm
- Weight: 3.2 lb / 1.5 Kg
- Volume: 3417 cu in / 56 l
- Timbuk2 products have a lifetime guarantee; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2’s warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2’s warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.