A seat pack from Timbuk2 means an end to the tyranny of boring saddlebags.
You would have thought that there was a law requiring seat bags be available only in gray or black. And if your a law-abiding type, yes, this one comes in gray or black.
But also a great selection of color combinations — including the eye-catching colors of African liberation (“Emerald/Yellow/Bixi Red” a.k.a. “Why do people assume I have a lighter on me?”)
Enough room for a patch kit and other essentials such as your ID, power gel, keys, and No, officer, I have no idea how that got in there.
Available in Medium and Large sizes. Attaches to your seat rails and seatpost with Velcro™ straps.
Also available: Timbuk2’s larger Timbuk2 Lightbrite Seat Pack ($28.79).
- Rugged ballistic nylon
- Rubberized piping
- Velcro™ strap attaches securely to any bicycle seat post
- Key ring tether inside
- 6.7 x 2.8 x 2 in / 17 x 7.1 x 5.1 cm
- Weight: 0.2 Lb / 90.7 gr
- 8 x 3.5 x 3 in / 20.3 x 8.9 x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 0.3 Lb / 136.1 gr
- Timbuk2 products have a lifetime guarantee; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2’s warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2’s warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.