Don’t Let the Snow and Trails Stop You
There is no need to put your Chariot bike child trailer into storage for the winter. With the Thule Chariot XC Skiing and Hiking Kit, your child trailer can be worthy of the snow or pulled behind while hiking. The kit includes dual three-position telescoping tow arms, two lightweight Rossignol skis, and a padded waist belt with a water bottle sleeve. The telescoping tow arms allow for maximum stability and control and the padded waist belt makes towing the carrier more comfortable for the skier. The XC Skiing and Hiking Kit works well with both classic or skate style skiing.
This Kit is not only great for skiing but can be used for hiking as well. The hiking setup involves using the harness system and leaving the Chariot’s wheels on rather than the skis.
The XC Skiing Kit is intended for use with children 6 months of age and older.
Compatible with these Chariot carriers:
Sports and Touring Models:
- Cheetah1 and Cheetah2All model years
- Chinook1 and Chinook2All model years
- Corsaire1 and Corsaire22006 and newer
- Cougar1 and Cougar 22003 and newer
- CX1 and CX22005 and newer***2005 to 2012 models require the CX Axle Adapter
The XC Skiing Kit is not compatible with the Chariot, Cabriolet, Caddie or Side Carrier.
The Chariot Bike Trailer XC Skiing Kit is not intended for downhill skiing or towing with a snowmobile.
Download the Chariot Bike Trailer XC Skiing Kit Instruction Manual.
- 2 lightweight Rossignol performance skis
- 2 axle assemblies to attach to trailer
- 2 telescoping aluminum tow arms
- 2 securing pins, straps, and O-rings
- 1 padded waist belt with water bottle sleeve
- Adjustable waist buckle
- High performance skiing
- Quick mounting, no tools required
- Ski length: 43″
- Ski width: 2″
- 3-position telescoping arms:
- Longest tow arm length: 88″
- Middle tow arm length: 81 3/4″
- Shortest tow arm length: 75″
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
Warranty Details: Limited-lifetime warranty on frame and one-year warranty on fabric and hitch. Warranty does not include wheels and tires, is only valid in the country in which the product was purchased, and applies only to the original owner.