Whats so special about a Thompson Seatpost? If you have to ask, you have never owned or ridden one! First off they are beautiful, but this beauty is more than skin deep… they are light and strong as well!
The Thompson Elite is not just pretty, light and strong, it is also hand down the easiest seatpost to adjust you will every own. You will level your seat in a flash and it will stay level!
The Elite is 40 grams heavier than the Masterpice, if you are not concerned about keep your race rig under 14lbs then the Elite it is the post for you!
- Every component of the Thomson seatpost is 100 percent American made
- Very low profile clamps means no seat interference as the swivel nuts are down between the seat rails
- The designs and materials have passed extensive life and ultimate strength tests
- Adjustments can be made to the tilt of the seat without moving the seat forwards or backwards
- Easy on seats allows seat to survive heavy impact loads without bending rails
- Infinite tilt adjustment minus 5 and plus 29.
- Length: 330mm
- Diameter: 27.2mm
- Usable Length: 266.5
- Weight: 228 Grams
- Thomson warrants our Elite Seatpost to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 years, from date of purchase, to the original owner.
This warranty does not cover damage from crashing, abuse, modification or improper installation. Thomson defines abuse as using a product outside its intended design. If you believe you have a warranty claim return your product to Thomson for evaluation. Please include the original receipt from the authorized seller. Auction based websites are not authorized sellers of new Thomson products.
If you do not have your original receipt warranty is from date of manufacture. Click here for warranty registration.
Thomson 7800 NE Industrial Boulevard Macon, GA 31216