The Motherloaf Basket Bag is Swift’s large-capacity front bag designed to integrate seamlessly and securely with the Wald 139 bicycle basket. With a whopping 30 liters capacity, the Motherloaf takes your basket-packing capabilities to a whole ‘nother level! Plenty of space for a laptop, packed lunch and layers, makes this bag our top pick for the daily bicycle-commute.
Stylish, easy going, and purposeful to the very last seam, the Motherloaf Basket Bag carries as gracefully off-bike as on. With comfortable handles and shoulder strap attachment points, this bag is an ideal travel companion, wherever you choose to take it. The Motherloaf Basket Bag is designed especially to nest inside the classic Wald 139 basket. Side-wings wrap over the basket to hold your bag in place. The front pocket and main compartment are accessible while the bag is in the basket, so you can reach your things without getting off the bike. The Motherloaf Basket Bag is made out of recycled polyester and contains roughly 25 plastic bottles rescued from polluted rivers.
Check out a video tutorial about the Motherloaf on Swift’s YouTube.
- Exterior pockets accessible while the bag is in the basket
- Magnetic snap pocket closures
- Secure attachment to the basket
- Cushioned base to prevent rattling noises and to protect electronics
- Slotted pockets for interior organization
- Internal zip pocket
- Reflective detailing
- Snap-handles keeps them out of the way
- Built with ECOPAK™ EPLX400, Packcloth, Closed-Cell Foam, Magnetic Snaps, Fastex Buckles, Reflective Tape
- Made in Seattle, WA out of recycled materials
- Measurements: 17”w x 10”d x 9”h
- Capacity: 30L
- Weight: 1.25lb
Please see Swift’s warranty details to review their limitations.