And here is what Surly has to say:
Used to be if you wanted to throw drop bars on your off-road rig, you had to fork over your allowance for a new drivetrain and brake levers. We made the Corner Bar so you could conduct all your dirt-drop experiments with your current brake and drivetrain setup. I mean, why spring for the whole buffet when all you want is a salty snack at the bar? Anyway, we made this one out of Chromoly and it comes in three agreeable widths. We’re also including a set of shims. If you don’t need ‘em, stick ‘em in a drawer for later.
You call the shots, Boss.
- Versatile handlebar allows you to try out a drop-bar hand position and ride experience while running your current mountain shifters and brake levers
- Built for comfort and control in two primary positions: the drops and the tops
- One set of 25.4/31.8 x 60mm Problem Solvers shims included
- Material: Chromoly
- Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm
- Brake Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2mm
- Drop Bar Equivalent Width measured from hood to hood: 46cm, 50cm, or 54cm
All Surly products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Surly warranty policy.