Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Surly has to say:
A class-leading touring bike, the newly redesigned Disc Trucker provides versatility and dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. Fork blade three-pack mounts enable you to attach and haul even more stuff, and the frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability while loaded down. With increased stack height and improved stand-over clearance, plus ample space for larger tires and fenders, it’s designed to go the distance.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8″ threadless CroMoly fork
- Rack, fender, and four sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Disc Brake-specific
- Single-position vertical rear dropout
- 27.5” x 2.8” tire clearance
- Color: Dark Black/ Majestic Moss
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ , 700c , 26+
- Brake Type: Disc
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Platform: Bridge Club
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rear Axle: QR x 141mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
All Surly frames are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see Surly’s frame warranty page to review their limitations.