The NX Eagle crankset delivers Eagle styling and performance to the newest addition of the Eagle ecosystem. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility.
- Designed for SRAM’s X-Sync 2 chainrings
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms with DUB Spindle Interface
- 11 / 12 speed compatible
- Direct Mount X-Sync 2 Steel Chainring included
- Bottom bracket sold separately
- Designed for BOOST 148 spacing
Shared Specs for all Sizes:
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16″
- Rings: 32
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11 , 12
- Defined Color: Black
- BB Included: No
- Crank Length (mm): 170
- Crank Length (mm): 175
All SRAM products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the SRAM warranty policy.