Whatever your preferred mode of off-the-grid adventure, a SPOT Global Phone can keep connected anywhere you go.
Clear sounding calls without the need for a cellular network. This phone uses 100% satellite technology with satellite-based data speeds.
Stay in touch with family, friends, and work. If necessary, connect with emergency services from virtually anywhere in the world. Call for roadside assistance from anywhere.
Easy-to-use and lightweight. Everything you’ve come to expect from a typical mobile phone.
911 Emergency ResponseIn the event of a life threatening or other critical emergency, simply dial 9-1-1. The call is routed directly to GEOS International Emergency Response Center. GEOS notifies the appropriate emergency responders to your situation. Responders may include local police, highway patrol, the Coast Guard, your country’s embassy or consulate, other emergency response centers, or search and rescue teams.
Voice MailDon’t miss an important connection when you are unavailable, access your voicemail when you’re off the grid.
EmailUse the optional data kit to connect your SPOT Global Phone to your computer to check and respond to emails when you’re off the grid.
Text MessagesYour SPOT Global Phone can receive 35-character text messages from friends and family back home.
Make sure your SPOT Global phone has a clear view of the sky. It is not reliable indoors, in a cave or in very dense woods
- 24/7/365 9-1-1 Emergency Response
- 10-digit US based phone number
- Free long distance to US & Canada
- No roaming fees in Home Service Area
- Compact and lightweight design
- Backlit color display optimized for outdoor daytime viewing
- Lighted keypad for easy of use at night
- Long-life Lithium-ion battery providing 4 hours of talk time, 36 hours standby
- Fast satellite data speeds at 9.6 kpbs (optional data kit required)
- 4-line, 12-character LCD
- Volume, signal and battery indicators
- Any Key Answer
- Easy voicemail access
- Standard International Dialiing (“+” prefix)
- User configurable ringtones (8)
- 99 entry internal address book
- Call history – received, missed & dialed calls
- Usage Control Features
- User-configurable call timers
- “Minute alert” to manage costs
- Keypad lock and security lock code
- Send emails, surf Internet, transfer files easily and quickly
- USB data cable (port speed up to 38,400bps) (sold separately)
- Express Data provides up to 28kbps throughput (Uncompressed speed 9600bps)(additional fees may apply)
- External Size: 1.5 x 2.2 x 5.3 in / 3.8 x 5.6 x 13.5 cm
- Weight: 0.4 lbs / 0.2 kg
- Operating Temp: -20°C to 55°C / -4 to 140°F
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C / -40 to 185°F
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion 3.7V, 2600 mAH
- Standby Time: up to 36 hours
- Talk Time: 4 hours
- SPOT Messengers come with a 1 year limited warranty provided by Spot, LLC. This period may vary by region. Visit www.findmespot.com/warranty for your local warranty period and other regional terms.