Simple innovations are sometimes the most effective ones. SOL Escape Lite Bivvy is a good example of this. The great mystery of backpacking gear has always been the balancing of weight, comfort, and durability; comfort and durability frequently equate to bulk and weight, whereas a lack of weight and bulk typically means sacrificing comfort and durability. But Escape Lite Bivvy turns out like – you can’t have your cake and eat it, too.
The SOL Escape Lite Bivvy is a simple and ultralight emergency bivvy with heat-reflecting fabric, ideal for packing for quick and light journeys.
Traveling with the Escape Lite is a pleasure because of its compact size, it weighs in at only 5.5 oz & packs incredibly small!. It can be used both as a bivouac and as a sleeping bag. It has a very thin barrier over the head that keeps insects out. The bivy bag reflects body heat, keeping you warm.
A fantastic spot to use the Escape Lite Bivvy is while you’re out on the trail or in the backcountry.
- Highly durable, Water-resistant, breathable & windproof Bivvy keeping you dry from the inside out.
- Versatile can be used as a sleeping bag liner, emergency bivvy, or ultra-light summer bag.
- The minimalist design weighs only 5.5 oz. and packs down incredibly small
- Reflects 70% of your body heat to keep you warm and alive!
- Very thin barrier over the head that keeps insects out
- Best Use: Backpacking, Emergency Preparedness
- Color: Orange
- Pattern: Solid
- Weight: 5.5 ounces
- Item Weight: 0.34 Pounds
- Length: 82 inches
- Shoulder Width: 32 inches
- Sleeping Capacity: 1-person