The perfect lightweight, affordable water proof jacket for everyday use. 2.5 layer fabric keep your dry and warm while core and back vents keep you from over heating.
Every cyclist needs a nice rain jacket and the Showers Pass Club Pro will keep you on the road, even in the worst weather.
- Waterproof-breathable 2.5 layer ARTEX shell fabric
- Fully taped seams and water resistant zippers
- Compatible with our Rain Hood
- Adjustable elastic drawcord at hem
- 360 degrees of reflective tape and light loop for maximum visibility
- Forward-positioned pit zips and a large back vent
- Fabric type: Nylon / nylon blend
- Shell fabric: Ripstop nylon
- Type of waterproofing: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Insulated: No
- At Showers Pass we stand behind our products. We unconditionally guarantee our outerwear for two years from the date of purchase. Defective items will be repaired or replaced. If you are otherwise unsatisfied with your purchase, well exchange it for something that better suits your needs.
The fine print:
We want you to be happy with your Showers Pass gear, and were confident that somewhere in our product line is something that will work for you. Therefore our satisfaction guarantee grants you the right to a one-time exchange, but we are not able to offer cash refunds on worn items.
In order to take advantage of our two-year guarantee on products not purchased directly from us, you will need a receipt or other dated proof of purchase.
We prefer to repair defective items whenever possible. We dont think you want your jacket in a landfill either.
We know you dont want to be without your Showers Pass gear, so we do our best to turn exchanges and repairs around as quickly as possible. Please be patient, though during peak seasons it can take up to 3 weeks. We might not be able to update you on the status of your transaction until your return has been processed and entered into our system. This does not mean we have forgotten about you.
We are generally unable to send out replacements until we have received your return or exchange. Likewise, we are usually unable to determine whether an older item qualifies for warranty coverage without having seen it.
Shipping charges may apply to Customer Satisfaction exchanges.
If youre not sure whether something qualifies for coverage under our Warranty or Satisfaction Guarantee policies, give us a call (503.203.8000) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)). Our goal is always to find a win-win solution.
Crash Replacement Policy
We know that things like pavement, tree branches, and puppies can cause serious damage to outerwear. In the event that your new Showers Pass jacket or pant meets such a fate within the first two years of ownership, we can offer you 30% off a replacement. Give us a call (503.203.8000) or email (email@example.com (link sends e-mail)) for more information. We reserve the right to request proof of purchase (such as a receipt or credit card statement) and/or a photo of the puppy.
Our products are of the highest quality available on the market, but failure to properly care for even the best outerwear can cause it to die an untimely death. Here are some tips to prolonging the life of your waterproof clothing.