Ideal for trail riding, enduro, and all mountain, the PD-M8120 enhances stability and bike control when pedaling and descending on the gnarliest of trails. Lower platform height and wide pedal-to-shoe contact promote stable and efficient pedaling. An integrated cage increases control even when un-clipped, and retention claws ensure smooth clip in and out.
The PD-M8120 is specifically engineered to enhance bike control. The large contact surface area between the pedal and shoe provides a stable platform when climbing and descending. The lower platform height promotes pedaling stability and efficient power transfer. The integrated cage increases your control when you’re not clipped in.
You need a pedal that can handle the roughest terrain. An integrated cage on the PD-M8120 protects the binding mechanism against impacts like rock strike. The chrome-molybendium spindle is strong and durable, using an 8mm hex wrench mount. The retention claws are robust and ensure smooth engagement and release, however rough it gets.
- The Shimano XT PD-M8120 is a Trail and Enduro SPD Pedal: Engineered to enhance bike control on the gnarliest of trails.
- Optimal Pedaling Performance: Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area and lower platform height for pedaling stability and efficient transfer of power.
- Smooth Engagement and Release: Retention claws and adjustable tension settings for smooth and reliable clipping in and out.
- Control Even When Not Clipped In: Integrated cage increases stability and control when unclipped.
- Robust Performance: Integrated cage protects against impacts and chrome-molly spindle is strong and durable.
- SPD cleats included
- Item Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 3 inches
- Weight (Pair): 438 grams
- Materials: Chromoly steel/aluminum
Shimano warrants to the original owner that the product, including STEPS drivetrains, is free from a defect in material and workmanship for a period of two years, and their DURA-ACE and XTR components are covered for a period of three years from the date of original purchase. SHIMANO footwear, soft goods, and wheels are warranted for one year.