The X Series is the do it all saddle for riders weighing from 120 to 190 pounds.
X1 and X2. What’s the difference? The frame systems. The X1 is our traditional Series 1 Chromoly frame weighing in at 515 grams. The X2 is our new Series 2 aluminum frame with tubular stainless steel rails, which brings the weight down to 420 grams.
Both the X1 and X2 Series saddles are the most comfortable leather bicycle saddles in the world. Leather that has no break-in period and a patented slot that moves underneath you as you ride are hallmarks of these famously comfortable saddles.
- Comfort and support from the first ride, across ride lengths and types of riding
- Great all-around looks (real copper rivets, matching copper and gunmetal nameplates)
- Dual laminate design with full grain leather top
- Patented slot works to create a dual hammock for your sit bones
- Allows for flexible, free pedaling motion
- Easy-to-use tensioning system
- Weight: 494 grams
- Length: 290mm
- Width: 130mm
Selle Anatomica products are backed by a 1-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing. Please see Selle Anatomica’s warranty info to review their limitations.