Out on the trails, water can get scarce and the Sawyer 1 Gallon Water Bladder seeks to wave away any worries you may have about water availability. It offers much more carrying capacity than the Sawyer 32 oz and the 64 oz but remains compatible with the Sawyer Mini, Micro, and Squeeze water filters. Considering we need to drink around 1/2 a gallon of water per day, this bladder can tag along, and be the water reserve for a small group out bikepacking.
What we love about the Sawyer 1-gallon water bladder is the generous capacity, the convenient carry handle, and an easy-to-fill wide mouth opening. All these features make it a breeze to collect enough water for everyone in camp.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Sawyer puts it:
- 1 – One Gallon Water Bladder
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Sawyer puts it:
- VOLUME: One Gallon Bladder
- H X W X D: 2.8 x 5.8 x 13.8
- WEIGHT: 6.4 ounces
- Wide Mouth for Fast Easy Filling
- Compatible with the Sawyer MINI, Micro, and Squeeze Filters (not included)
- Lightweight, only 4.5 ounces
- Convenient Transportation Handle
- One Gallon / 3.78 L Capacity