The Wanderlust is a light and durable rear rack with an extra long deck. The deck is slightly cupped for holding bags, sleeping pads, and other cargo.
Constructed from light and durable tubular aluminum alloy, with extra long struts for mounting a wide variety of frames — even to small frames and frames with small rear triangles.
Includes two threaded barrels for mounting reflectors or bike tail lights.
- Available Colors: Silver or Black powdercoat finish
- Extra long struts for improved range of fit
- Large pannier hook stops
- Universal mounting system allowing movement of struts in any direction
- Weight: 1044 grams
- Payload: 15 kg/33lbs maximum recommended load
- Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Extra long cupped deck, 135mm x 325mm
- Salsa Cycles warrants this new Salsa product against defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Salsa Cycles, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Salsa product and is not transferable. In no event shall Salsa Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.