The Rustler Deore is a 27.5 mountain bike that likes to get playful on the trail. The agile geometry and 27.5 wheels make it easier to hit those rock booters, add your flair to jumps and drops, and jib wherever inspiration strikes.
With Split Pivot suspension design, Rustler’s 130 mm of rear travel stays active for superb traction while accelerating, braking, and climbing, with plenty of supple small-bump compliance and support on bigger hits. Shimano’s Deore drivetrain is a long-running favorite, with 12 speeds on tap and plenty of gear range. Hydraulic disc brakes ensure a quick stop when it matters. Accommodations for a full-size water bottle and top tube mounts let you spend more time riding.
- Split Pivot® Rear Suspension: Separates pedaling and braking forces for fine-tuned performance
- Progressive Leverage Rate: Smooth and controlled suspension response
- Efficient Pedaling: Optimized for energy output
- Metric Shock Standard: Easy shock replacement and upgrades
- Flip Chip: Simple geometry adjustment
- Internal Cable Routing: Sleek look and reduced wear and tear
- Dropper Post Compatibility: Quick seat height adjustments
- Molded Frame Guards: Integrated protection for your frame
- Frame: Alloy Rustler V1
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver TK with 150 mm travel and 37 mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+
- Seatclamp: Salsa Lip-Lock
- Color: Shades of Gray
- Crankset: Shimano MT511 featuring a 32t chainring
- Front Derailleur: Not Applicable
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100 SGS
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100 with a 10–51t range, 12-speed
- Chain: Shimano Deore M6100
- Grips / Bar Tape: Salsa File Tread Lock-On
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35
- Stem: Salsa Guide Trail at 50 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS-2 ACB, sizes IS41/IS52
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100
- Brakes & Rotors: Shimano MT4100 brakes and Shimano RT10 rotors (Center Lock, 180 mm)
- Saddle: WTB Volt 250 Steel, dimensions 250 x 135
- Seatpost: TranzX YSI05 with Shimano MT500 lever, 30 mm travel adjust (varied sizes)
- Front Wheel: Shimano MT400-B hub with WTB ST i35 27.5″ rim
- Rear Wheel: Shimano SLX M7110 hub with WTB ST i35 27.5″ rim
- Tires: Maxxis DHF 27.5 x 2.6″ for the front and Maxxis DHR II 27.5 x 2.6″ for the rear, both EXO and TR
Register your purchase at Salsa’s Warranty Registration.
Salsa Cycles ( “Salsa ” ) makes the following limited Warranty:
All Salsa products are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product, subject to the limitations detailed below. Every Salsa frame, component, and apparel has a useful product life cycle. The length of that useful product life cycle will vary depending on the construction and the materials of the product, maintenance and care the product receives, and the amount and type of use the product is subjected to over its life. Your bike has an intended level of use as defined by the ASTM Riding Condition Classification Chart. Failure to adhere to the use cases identified in this chart will void your warranty. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
All warranty periods below apply to the original owner only
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
All frame bags
Salsa Cycles does not guarantee the compatibility of original components with a warranty replacement frame. Salsa Cycles is not responsible for parts or labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly, including wheel rebuilds.
Salsa Cycles cannot guarantee a color match to the original frame, component, or apparel in the event of a replacement.
This warranty applies to 2014 and newer model bicycles and covers only Salsa Cycles branded product. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby excluded.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
Aluminum chainstays of suspension frames
Aluminum seatstays of suspension frames
Carbon seatstays of suspension frames
All other suspension frame parts (excludes hanger, pivot hardware, bearings)
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Aluminum front triangles of suspension frames
All Salsa forks
All Salsa components
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
Carbon front triangle of suspension frames
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING
Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assemble
Bicycles that were not assembled or serviced by an authorized Salsa Cycles dealer
Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition, or for commercial purposes such as rental, courier, police, security, etc, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for use with or compatible with Salsa frames and components
Salsa Cycles bicycles, frames, components or softgoods purchased from an unauthorized dealer
Salsa Cycles bicycles, frames, components or softgoods purchased from third-party internet sites, including auction websites, and regional trading websites (examples: Amazon, eBay, and Craigslist) are not covered under this warranty, even if you have a receipt
Sandblasting, sanding, grinding, wire brushing, filing, welding, brazing, drilled holes, anodizing, refinishing, powder coating, or chrome plating the bicycle, frame, or component will void the warranty
Internal rust perforation on all steel frames
Wear, scratches, chips and cracks to paint, finish, or coating on all Salsa frames and components
Bent or broken derailleur hangers or Alternator plates
Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly, including wheel rebuilds
Damage to carbon fiber caused by any carbon assembly paste
Normal wear and tear
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of Salsa Cycles, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Salsa Cycles product and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Salsa Cycles products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall Salsa Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to our products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For 2013 and older model bicycles and products, please consult your Owner’s Manual, Salsa Cycles product instructions, or contact Salsa Cycles or your authorized Salsa dealer for the applicable warranty information.