The Salsa EXP Series Frame pack designed to fit the Salsa Cutthroat bike frame, creates storage capacity in the main triangle of your frame, keeping weight centered, and gear out of the way of off-road obstacles. It s built with extremely durable fabric and zippers, and the result will see you through many miles, and many adventures.
Our first frame packs are designed to fit the Cutthroat frame perfectly.
**For 2016 to 2019 Salsa Cutthroats – Size of bag matches size of 2016 to 2019 Cutthroat
- Color: Gray
- Weather resistant with fully welded-in #10 YKK waterproof zippers
- Internal hook and loop divider for separating gear and managing storage
- D-ring to keep water bladder from compressing itself in the bottom of the bag
- Exit port along downtube for use with water bladder or lights
- Non-driveside flat pocket for storage of maps, tools, phones, wallet, etc.
Weight & Volume
- XL – Weight- 360 g, Volume- 6.1L
- L – Weight- 320 g, Volume- 5.2L
- M – Weight- 300 g, Volume- 4.5L
- S – Weight- 260 g, Volume- 3.5L
- Model Specific Fit: Yes
- Number of Compartments: 2
- Primary Material: 500D TPU Nylon
- Waterproof: No
- Materials: 500D Nylon with TPU lamination and PU coating, 1000D Polyester with dual sided TPU lamination, #10 waterproof YKK Zippers, Duraflex Hardware
- Construction Methods: Cut and sewn with welded-in-in zippers
Salsa Cycles does not guarantee the compatibility of original components with a warranty replacement frame. Salsa Cycles is not responsible for parts or labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly, including wheel rebuilds.
Salsa Cycles cannot guarantee a color match to the original frame, component, or apparel in the event of a replacement.
This warranty applies to 2014 and newer model bicycles and covers only Salsa Cycles branded product. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby excluded.