Cassidy is Salsa’s 165 mm enduro 29er, built for seeking the truly technical trails of the world and taking them head-on. It’s an aggressive descent hunter that shows no fear when the going gets rowdy. Cassidy is resolute when flying down rocky, steep, rutted-out descents and has remarkable climbing prowess.
With Split Pivot suspension dialed for maximum traction and pedaling efficiency, Cassidy relishes enduro courses and big terrain.
- Carbon fiber frame and seatstays with 6061-T6 aluminum chain stays for durability
- Split Pivot + suspension design features 165 mm of efficient travel that’s fully active under braking and supportive throughout its stroke
- A 63.8-degree head tube angle with a short-offset fork provides confidence and handling prowess both up and down the mountain
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height to accommodate varying terrain, wheel sizes, and personal preference
- 75.7-degree seat tube angle with seat tube lengths optimized for longer dropper posts
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing allows for shorter chainstays (431–432 mm), more tire clearance, more chainring options, and stiffer wheels
- Integrated strap location on frame for tube or tool kit
- Clearance for up to 29 x 2.6″ or 27.5 x 3.0″ tires
- Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz for Medium (with shock, axle, headset, and seat collar)
- Color: Carbon
- Wheel Size: 29″ , 27.5+
- Brake Type: Disc
- Platform: Cassidy
- Frame Material: Carbon
- TT (Effective): 642
- Defined Color: Carbon
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 157mm
- Frame Type: Suspension
Salsa’s bicycles fall between a 2 and 5 year warranty. Please see Salsa’s extensive warranty details to review their limitations.