The rack your Salsa wants. Strong and stable. Load your panniers and explore. Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction for strength, light weight, and ideal weight distribution on your Salsa bike.
This rack is specific to Salsa bicycles with Alternator style dropouts.
Available for the following Alternator bicycle sizes:
- for 135mm to 148mm Spacing – non-Plus Sized Tires (Low Deck)
- Clearance up to 29″ x 2.1″ tires
- for 135mm to 148mm Spacing – Plus Sized Tires
- Clearance up to 29 x 3.0″ / 27.5 x 3.25″ tires
- for 170mm/177mm spacing
- Clearance up to 29 x 3.0″ / 27.5 x 3.25″ / 26 x 4.3″ tires
- for 190mm/197mm Spacing
- Clearance up to 29 x 3.0″ / 27.5 x 3.25″ / 26 x 4.8″ tires
Mounts using the upper pivot bolt of the Salsa Alternator dropouts
- Large pannier hook stops
- Black powdercoat finish
- Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Extra long struts for improved range of fit. Straight and shaped (kinked) struts included
- Compatible with Alternator 1.0 and 2.0 dropouts
- 135 x 325mm cupped deck
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 in / 39.4 x 34.3 x 26.7 cm
- Weight: 1.69 lbs / 0.8 kg
- NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points
- NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts
- 15kg maximum recommended load
- Salsa Cycles warrants this new Salsa product against defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Salsa Cycles, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Salsa product and is not transferable. In no event shall Salsa Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.