The Revelate Designs Viscacha Digital Camo Seat Bag (pronounced vis-KA-cha) is named after a rabbit-like critter that is not actually a rabbit. It follows that the Viscacha Seat Bag bears a passing resemblance to a seat bag, but with a 854-cubic-inch capacity, a roll-down opening, a removable internal compression strap to aid in packing and closure, and a wide seat post gripper wrap attachments for extreme stability.
Take off your rear bike rack and take the Viscacha on the Great Divide Route, the Iditarod trail, or a long day trip.
Mountain bikers with full-suspension bikes and road bikers with your carbon frames, this is the bike packing seat bag you’ve been waiting for. High density foam stiffens up the seat post connection and a flexible plastic bottom sheet adds support along the bag’s length.
You’ll need a minimum eight inches clearance from your saddle rails to top of tire, and a minimum five inches of exposed seat post. If your bike doesn’t meet those minimums, the Revelate Designs Pika Seat Bag fits bikes with less room to spare (and it’s named after a critter even smaller than the viscacha).
Note: If you run your saddle all the way foreword on the rails the bag will rise above the saddle in the back due to the sharper angle between the seat post and saddle attachment.
- Dimension Polyant 200 denier fabric with reinforcements.
- Plastic HD bottom sheet High density foam inserts.
- Removable internal compression strap
- Dual seatpost anti-slip straps
- Coated webbing saddle attachment
- Weight: 13.8 oz
- Volume: 6 to 14 L
- Revelate bags are well made from quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products against defects in materials or workmanship. If any issue arises please contact us for evaluation. If an item is found to be under warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge.
Not covered by warranty are damages due to improper use and care, general wear and tear including zippers, and damages due to accident. If something needs service we can repair it (usually) for a reasonable labor and materials fee. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.