Legend (wait for it) dary!
A rectangular frame bag for everyday riding and commuting, or for a bikepacking adventure. Put your cargo in an ideal location for weight distribution. This frame bag is designed to fit a variety of bike frames.
The main compartment features an exit port for a hydration tube or battery wire for some Bike Headlights. A flat left side pocket holds smaller stuff. Attaches along the top tube with reinforced Velcro™. The forward and rear mounts adjust with webbing and low profile camlock buckles. All attachment points bar tacked for strength.
The Velcro™ attachment strap wraps around top tubes up to 65 mm in diameter (2.56 inches).
On most bikes, the Tangle will leave room for your water bottle cages. Measure the vertical height from the top of the bottle to the top tube and compare with bag height. You may need to use side entering cages or smaller bottles.
Sizing (see Specs tab for more measurements):
Small: 15 to 18 inch mountain bikes and larger aluminum frames. Some four-bar full suspension. 52 to 56 cm road or cross bikes
Medium: 17 to 20 inch Mountain frames, and 55-58cm road & cross bikes
Large: 20 inch and larger steel Mountain frames, and 56cm- 62cm road & touring bikes.
- Dimension Polyant Xpac 400 Denier Fabric
- 840 denier ballistics fabric around tube sections
- Down tube section padded with closed cell foam
- Beefy construction all attachment points bartacked, reinforced top Velcro™ flaps
- White & yellow interior so you can see your stuff
- #8 YKK water resistant main zipper
- Left side flat pocket w/ #5 water resistant zipper
- Adjustable BioThane Coated attachments with low profile cam lock buckles.
- strap keepers
- Hydration tube / battery wire port near the front of bag.
- Gas tank compatible
- Fits lots of different bikes!
- 2 Interior pump mount.
- padding along top for support.
- BioThane coated webbing attachments.
- L x W x D: 43cm x 10cm x 5cm / 17″ x 4″ x 2″
- Weight: 198g / 7oz
- Volume Capacity: 4L / 244 cu in
- L x W x D: 51cm x 13cm x 5cm / 20″ x 5″ x 2″
- Weight: 255g / 9oz
- Volume Capacity: 4L / 244 cu in
- L x W x D: 53cm x 17cm x 5cm / 21″ x 7″ x 2″
- Weight: 340g / 12oz
- Volume Capacity: 6L / 366 cu in
All Revelate Designs Bags are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Revelate Designs warranty policy (we apply these same standards):
Revelate bags are made from high quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products purchased through authorized sources against defects in materials and workmanship. If any issue arises regarding materials or workmanship please contact us (Revelate Designs) via email for evaluation and return instructions. If an item is found to be under warranty we(Revelate Designs) will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge. We (Revelate Designs) require a dated proof of purchase.
What the Revelate Designs warranty doesn’t cover: damages involving zipper wear, general wear and tear, improper use & improper mounting (seat bag damage due to tire hits or tire-rub holes, handlebar damage), alterations made by owner, damages due to accident or caused by uses other than intended. Bikepacking gear is intended for off road use and ultimate adventures. Constant use or heavy intermittent use will cause your bags to develop character. If your bag needs extra love, we (Revelate Designs) will do our best to repair it at a reasonable cost (labor & materials) and put it back in service.
All items sent for repair assessment must be clean. Bags should be hand wash and hang dried (washer/dryer agitation can cause additional damage). Soiled bags will not be assessed and will be returned for cleaning.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.