It’s back and better than ever!
The Pronghorn is a race focused, lightweight handlebar system for the minimalist bikepacker. Without sacrificing functionality, the Pronghorn is a stripped-down bar mounted carrying system.
Personally tested and refined by Revelate designer Dustin Eroh on the Colorado Trail Race, Kenai 250, and many more — the Pronghorn has garnered distinction from the racing community for its stable and simple functionality since its initial release in 2018. A key to the system’s performance is a strategically placed internal fiberglass stay that is integrated into both the mounting points and front drybag attachment straps. This keeps your load from shifting while navigating technical singletrack.
The latest Pronghorn update can be found in the drybag. The design is now double-ended, allowing for easier access to the contents of your bag! Made from Challenge Ultra 200 UHMWPE this waterproof bag comes in three sizes to fit every kind of adventure. Please note that in order to retain full waterproof functionality you’ll need to roll the ends of the drybag at least three times.
When standing at the starting line of your next race, or sprinting to the hills on a fast and light bender, the Pronghorn is the most efficient solution for your gear carrying needs.
- Internal fiberglass stay provides a stable, lightweight mounting platform
- Dual cam locking straps integrated into handlebar mount secure your load
- Cam locking head tube strap with EVA foam spacer
- Removable spacer blocks to allow you to adjust for brake lever clearance
- Includes pocket clips to allow the addition of a front pocket
- Waterproof drybag built from Challenge Ultra 200 UHMWPE
- Made in USA with domestic and imported materials
- Disk or V Brake only – NOT compatible with Cantilever or road style front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
- The rule of thumb is to keep a lighter load on your handlebars for better handling. The small / medium are best for ultra races in warm climates and multi-day singletrack trips. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. The small is for a dialed ultralight kit and racing. The medium is the most versatile size. The large is specifically designed for winter trips to fit a -20 down sleeping bag.
Disk or V Brake only – NOT compatible with Cantilever or road style front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
Dimensions of a closed bag with 4 rolls at closure:
Size Length Width Height SM 16.25 in / 41.9 cm 4.5 in / 11.4 cm 5.5 in / 14 cm MD 19 in / 48.3 cm 7 in / 17.8 cm 6.5 in / 16.5 cm LG 24 in / 61 cm 8.5 in / 21.6 cm 7.5 in / 19 cm
- Made in USA with domestic and imported materials.
|Weight||Pronghorn weight without optional pocket clips:
SM: 7.5 oz / 213 g
MD: 8.2 oz / 232 g
LG: 9.2 oz / 252 g
With pocket clips:
SM: 8.4 oz / 238 g
MD: 9.1 oz / 258 g
LG: 10.1 oz / 286 g
4.9 oz / 139 g
|Volume||SM: 458 in³ / 7.5 L
MD: 671 in³ / 11 L
LG: 1404 in³ / 23L
|Material||Holster – VX21Blue; Drybag – Challenge Ultra 200 UHMWPE|