Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Revelate Designs has to say:
Lightweight drybag for use with the Pronghorn handlebar system, harness, or on it’s own!
Sold separately so you can use your Pronghorn for any size adventure. Pronghorn holster is not available separately.
The rule of thumb is to keep a lighter load on your handlebars for better handling. The small / medium are best for ultra races in warm climates and multi-day singletrack trips. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. The small is for a dialed ultralight kit and racing. The medium is the most versatile size. The large is specifically designed for winter trips to fit a -20 down sleeping bag.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Revelate Designs puts it:
- Drybag built from Revelate’s new UHMWPE based fabric, Stratex 400
- Lightweight, durable, and waterproof
- Stratex 400 fabric is 60% UHMWPE fibers by weight
- More durable and abrasion resistant than other leading lightweight fabrics
- Sewn with taped seams for waterproofness
- Built for use with Pronghorn handlebar system but also works well with the Harness and other modular handlebar systems
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Revelate Designs puts it:
- Dimensions: 16.5×4.5×6.5 in / 41.9 x11.4×16.5 cm
- Weight: 2.6 oz / 74 g
- Volume: 458 in³ / 7.5 L
- Medium –
- Dimensions: 19x7x5.5 in / 48.3×17.8×14 cm
- Weight: 3.3 oz / 93.5 g
- Volume: 671 in³ / 11 L
- Dimensions: 24×8.5×7.5 in / 61x14x19 cm
- Weight: 4.3 oz / 122 g
- Volume: 1404 in³ / 23L
- Materials: Revelate exclusive UHMWPE fabric Stratex 400