The design is now double-ended, allowing for easier access to the contents of your bag! Made from Challenge Ultra 200 UHMWPE this waterproof bag comes in three sizes to fit every kind of adventure. Please note that in order to retain full waterproof functionality you’ll need to roll the ends of the drybag at least three times.
Sold separately so you can use your Pronghorn for any size adventure. Pronghorn holster is not available separately.
The rule of thumb is to keep a lighter load on your handlebars for better handling. The small / medium are best for ultra races in warm climates and multi-day singletrack trips. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. The small is for a dialed ultralight kit and racing. The medium is the most versatile size. The large is specifically designed for winter trips to fit a -20 down sleeping bag.
- Drybag built from Revelate’s new Challenge Ultra 200 UHMWPE
- Lightweight, durable, and waterproof
- More durable and abrasion resistant than other leading lightweight fabrics
- Built for use with Pronghorn handlebar system but also works well with the Harness and other modular handlebar systems
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Dimensions of a closed bag with 4 rolls at closure:
Size Length Width Height SM 16.25 in / 41.9 cm 4.5 in / 11.4 cm 5.5 in / 14 cm MD 19 in / 48.3 cm 7 in / 17.8 cm 6.5 in / 16.5 cm LG 24 in / 61 cm 8.5 in / 21.6 cm 7.5 in / 19 cm
|Weight||Pronghorn weight without optional pocket clips:
SM: 7.5 oz / 213 g
MD: 8.2 oz / 232 g
LG: 9.2 oz / 252 g
With pocket clips:
SM: 8.4 oz / 238 g
MD: 9.1 oz / 258 g
LG: 10.1 oz / 286 g
4.9 oz / 139 g
|Volume||SM: 458 in³ / 7.5 L
MD: 671 in³ / 11 L
LG: 1404 in³ / 23L