The Mountain Feedbag you love now features the single-handed access you need.
Ten years ago Mountain Feedbags started the entire category of Stem bags. They’ve proven there worth on just about every major backcountry race and route that exists. As the name suggests, the Mountain Feedbag is an on-the-go aid station for endurance riding. It offers ample food storage with fumble free one handed access via an innovative drawcord system. Slightly larger than the previous version, you can now easily fit your beloved 1L Nalgene bottle. We’ve also added an additional outside pocket, leaving you with more space for sunscreen, granola bars and other small items.
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- Super fast, one handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks.
- Three external pockets for gels and trash.
- Three layer construction: outer fabric, foam and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates.
- Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning
- Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points – run two for tons of storage
- Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system
- Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans
- Materials: Revelate exclusive VX 21 polyurethane coated X-pac; 420 denier yellow lining
- H x W x D: 20cm x 10cm x 10cm / 8″ x 4″ x 4″
- Weight: 105g / 3.7oz
- Volume Capacity: 1L / 61 cu in
All Revelate Designs Bags are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Revelate Designs warranty policy (we apply these same standards):
Revelate bags are made from high quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products purchased through authorized sources against defects in materials and workmanship. If any issue arises regarding materials or workmanship please contact us (Revelate Designs) via email for evaluation and return instructions. If an item is found to be under warranty we(Revelate Designs) will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge. We (Revelate Designs) require a dated proof of purchase.
What the Revelate Designs warranty doesn’t cover: damages involving zipper wear, general wear and tear, improper use & improper mounting (seat bag damage due to tire hits or tire-rub holes, handlebar damage), alterations made by owner, damages due to accident or caused by uses other than intended. Bikepacking gear is intended for off-road use and ultimate adventures. Constant use or heavy intermittent use will cause your bags to develop character. If your bag needs extra love, we (Revelate Designs) will do our best to repair it at a reasonable cost (labor & materials) and put it back in service.
All items sent for repair assessment must be clean. Bags should be hand wash and hang dried (washer/dryer agitation can cause additional damage). Soiled bags will not be assessed and will be returned for cleaning.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.