Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Revelate Designs has to say:
Revelate Desing’s first true universal fitting frame bag, the Hopper fits most adult sized bikes and many full suspension frame bags with a vertically mounted shock.
This mid-frame fitting zipperless bag was painstakingly developed to work well whether the bag is empty or full to the brim. With a short length that would make zipper access difficult, we used design knowledge from their popular Mag-Tank cockpit bag combined with a decade of tried and true frame bag manufacturing. The result is a single-handed accessible, panel opening frame bag with an effortless magnetic closure.
The Hopper’s unique design allows for the shape to be compressed or expanded over the profile of the bag to fit a wide array of bikes. To best determine fit you may use the sizing charts below.
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Revelate Designs puts it:
- Revelate exclusive RevX-PAC panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material.
- Single handed access with effortless magnetic closure
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Single main compartment with adjustable magnetic closure
- The flap and opening are meticulously designed to work well whether the bag is empty or full to the max
- Internal structure sewn in top panel allows for versatile use in conjunction with cockpit bags
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Revelate Designs puts it:
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Volume: 4L; 245 cubic inches
- Materials: RevX-Pac Fabric: Dimension Polyant VX-21 with proprietary abrasion resistant finish; 420-denier diamond ripstop lining; closed-cell foam