Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Revelate Designs has to say:
The Full Suspension Frame Bag is designed to fit frames with horizontal shock placement along the top tube. Constructed with the same materirials and bomber Zipstretch zipper construction as our other frame bags, these full suspension frame bags optimize otherwise hard to use space.
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Revelate Designs puts it:
- Allows you to fill up dead space on your bike and get weight off your back
- Zipstretch construction pairs a grit- and water-resistant, molded-tooth zipper with laminated stretch Cordura panels for reduced stress when closing the bag
- Industry-leading offset-tooth #10 molded-tooth zipper with urethane-coated tape is water-resistant and impervious to the dirt and grit that destroy common coil zippers
- Exit port in zipper hood allows pass-through of a hydration tube or wires
- Revelate exclusive RevX-PAC panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material
- Daisy-chain down-tube attachments allow for multiple strap configurations
- Padded with closed-cell foam along all tube sections for protection
- Foam spacers on down tube help protect frame and bag from abrasion
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Revelate Designs puts it:
6.5 oz; 7.2 oz; 8.5 oz
2.5L; 3L; 4.1L
150 cu in; 185 cu in; 250 cu in
VX21 RevX-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.