Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Primus says:
Ultralight and compact, the Micron Trail Stove is the stove of choice for weight-conscious backpackers.
This compact stove folds down to a small 2.25” x 2.7” (57mm x 68mm) package that easily fits into almost any pack pocket, just unfold and attach your Micron Trail Stove onto your gas canister and you can have your lightweight stove up and running in a matter of minutes. The narrow high-speed flame is wind resistant and provides an 8900 BTU (2600 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in three and a half minutes.
Easily break down your stove by simply removing the burner, folding and stowing it in it’s nylon storage bag (included).
- Our most lightweight backpacking stove
- The pot supports fold down making for a compact, pocket-size stove
- Oversized and foldable control valve for precise flame control
- Narrow high-speed flame for wind resistance
- Available in Piezo ignition, no lighter is required
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
- Weight: 3.3oz
- Dimensions: 2.4″ x 2.2 x 2.7”
- Output: 8900 BTU; 2600W
- Feeds: 1-2
All Primus products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty. Please see Primus’ warranty details to review their limitations.