Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Primus says:
The Essential Trail Stove is the stove for camping novices and experienced outdoor chefs. Offering precise flame control for optimum cooking results this stove is invented in Sweden, and hand crafted in Europe.
Attach your fully assembled Essential Trail Stove onto your gas canister and have your backcountry stove up and running in under a minute. This 4oz burner delivers with Laminar Flow Burner Technology and the wider burner boils a liter of water in three and a half minutes with it’s 8600 BTU (2500 W) flame. To pack away, just remove the burner from the gas canister and stow.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use and always ready to cook
- Wind-blocking pot supports keep the flame strong and steady in windy conditions while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Control valve ensures precise flame control
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
- Weight: 4oz
- Dimensions: 4.3″ x 2.4”
- Output: 8600 BTU
- Feeds: 1-2
All Primus products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty. Please see Primus’ warranty details to review their limitations.