Need to clean or replace your existing freewheel or cassette? Then you need a chain whip, and if you need a chain whip, you need a Park Chain Whip!
This combination chain whip and freewheel lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending and flexing. A must have for any bike geek that does their own work.
- Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place and a comfortable handle
- Hex opening fits Park Tool freewheel removers
- Works on 10 speed rear cog systems, as well as 7, 8, and 9 cog systems
- The SR-1 is approximately 14″ long (35cm).
- Park Tool Company backs its tools with a limited lifetime warranty. If a Park Tool product fails to perform its intended purpose, under normal usage, due to defects in material or workmanship, the tool will be repaired or replaced at our option. Tools that are worn from normal use, or damaged due to accident, abuse, neglect or modification are not covered by the warranty. When possible, tools not covered under warranty will be repaired at a reasonable charge. This warranty does not cover consequential damage or cost of injury incurred by the user. Pumps, stools, torque wrenches, electronic tools, motors and power supplies are warranted for one year from the date of purchase. Tools for warranty consideration should be returned to the point of purchase or to Park Tool Company.