The SBS-1 is a shop quality set of sockets, hex bits and Torx style bits for the bike mechanic.
Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the SBS-1s 3/8 drive bits and sockets are made from tough, chrome vanadium steel for long life.
- Convenient bit and socket holder
- All sockets and bits are 3/8″ drive
- Park Tool Limited Lifetime Warranty
Park Tool Company backs its tools with a limited lifetime warranty. If a Park Tool product fails to perform its intended purpose, under normal usage, due to defects in material or workmanship, the tool will be repaired or replaced at our option. Tools that are worn from normal use, or damaged due to accident, abuse, neglect or modification are not covered by the warranty. When possible, tools not covered under warranty will be repaired at a reasonable charge. This warranty does not cover consequential damage or cost of injury incurred by the user.
Pumps, stools, torque wrenches, electronic tools, motors and power supplies are warranted for one year from the date of purchase. Tools for warranty consideration should be returned to the point of purchase or to Park Tool Company.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex bits
- T25, T30 and T40 Torx style bits
- 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15mm and 1 sockets (The 1 socket fits various Park Tool Freewheel, Cassette Lockring, and Bottom Bracket tools)