The ParkTool P-Handle Hex Wrench Set are thoughtfully designed to fit the task at hand, and they fit in your hand too. The offset P-handles are made from a durable nylon material and are ergonomically-designed for comfortable use.
- Long shaft of each wrench fitted with Bondhus Balldriver tip
- Short end is chamfered for high torque applications
- Shaft lengths are optimally selected to minimize the wind-up and flex experienced with longer wrenches.
- Included holder easily mounts to wall or bench
- Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm sizes
- Wrenches are made from high torque industrial steel and through hardened for long life.
Park Tool Limited Lifetime WarrantyPark Tool Company backs its tools with a limited lifetime warranty. If a Park Tool product fails to perform its intended purpose, under normal usage, due to defects in material or workmanship, the tool will be repaired or replaced at our option. Tools that are worn from normal use, or damaged due to accident, abuse, neglect or modification are not covered by the warranty. When possible, tools not covered under warranty will be repaired at a reasonable charge. This warranty does not cover consequential damage or cost of injury incurred by the user.
Pumps, stools, torque wrenches, electronic tools, motors and power supplies are warranted for one year from the date of purchase. Tools for warranty consideration should be returned to the point of purchase or to Park Tool Company.