There is nothing worse than being on a long tour segment, or even a short commute, and having a mechanical issue road side. Now with more tools, an upgraded chain tool and a sleeker, smaller size. The MTB-3.2 is built to tackle nearly any road or trailside emergency repair. It’s small enough to take along yet the protected tools feature enough leverage to make repairs quick and easy. Get serious. Be prepared. GET THIS MULTI-TOOL!!!
- Composite protective shell doubles as two super strong tire levers
- 10-speed compatible chain tool
- Disc brake piston press
- Rotor truing tool
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex wrenches
- T10, T25 and T30 Torx compatible drivers
- Flat blade screwdriver
- Philips head screwdriver
- 8, 9 and 10mm box end wrenches
- Emergency pedal wrench
- Presta valve core/extension tool (4mm)
- Bottle opener
- Three spoke wrenches (0.127″, 0.130″ and 0.136″/SW-0, 1 and 2 sizes)
- MTB-3.2 measures approximately: 85 x 45 x 40mm (3.3″ x 1.8″ x 1.6″) Weight- 9.4 ozs. (266 g)
- Park Tool Limited Lifetime Warranty
Park Tool Company backs its tools with a limited lifetime warranty. If a Park Tool product fails to perform its intended purpose, under normal usage, due to defects in material or workmanship, the tool will be repaired or replaced at our option. Tools that are worn from normal use, or damaged due to accident, abuse, neglect or modification are not covered by the warranty. When possible, tools not covered under warranty will be repaired at a reasonable charge. This warranty does not cover consequential damage or cost of injury incurred by the user.
Pumps, stools, torque wrenches, electronic tools, motors and power supplies are warranted for one year from the date of purchase. Tools for warranty consideration should be returned to the point of purchase or to Park Tool Company.