The Park CT-3.2 Chain Tool is the daddy of all chain tools! Have you had any issues in the past, with your wimpy multi-tools chain beaker? Well, look no further… after just removing on link, you’ll be in love.
No matter if your breaking your child’s single speed chain with a coaster brake or your 11-speed race bike the CT-3.2 has you covered.
- 5 to 11-speed derailleur chains to 1/8″and 3/16″ single-speed chains
- Made from investment cast steel
- Comfortable to use size and fine thread for making easy work of even the toughest rivets
- Sliding shelf to accomodate any width chain
- Also works on “half link” chain
- CT-3.2 will not peen the rivets on Campagnolo 11-speed chains
- Park Tool Company backs it’s tools with a limited lifetime warranty. If a Park Tool product fails to perform it’s intended purpose, under normal usage, due to defects in material or workmanship, the tool will be repaired or replaced at our option. Tools that are worn from normal use, or damaged due to accident, abuse, neglect or modification are not covered by the warranty. When possible, tools not covered under warranty will be repaired at a reasonable charge. This warranty does not cover consequential damage or cost of injury incurred by the user. Pumps, stools, torque wrenches, electronic tools, motors and power supplies are warranted for one year from the date of purchase. Tools for warranty consideration should be returned to the point of purchase or to Park Tool Company.