Two Adventurers are freezing in a Canoe….***
The PaddleBoy Go Cart Kayak and Canoe Bike Trailer is a complete solution for pulling your canoe or kayak behind your bike to the water. The Go!Cart can handle items up to 15 feet long.
The base is the Paddleboy All-Terrain Center Cart (ATC), featuring 16-inch bike bike wheels, large enough for the rutted paths smaller wheeled carts can’t handle, and pulls fast on paved, flat surfaces.
As a bike trailer, it’s perfect for canoes, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards and sailboards up to 75 pounds.
As a cart, carry heavier loads and watercraft: heavy-loaded canoe portages, john-boats, dinghies and Lasers, up to 300 pounds.
The hitch connects securely to your bicycle’s rear hub with quick-release levers.
***Back to the joke…..They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can’t have your Canoe and heat it too!
- Breaks down nicely for low-profile storage.
- A spring-loaded, super stable kickstand
- Adjustable top padded bars.
- Cinch straps included.
- Carrying Capacity (as a bike trailer): Up to 75 lbs / 34.02 kg
- Carrying Capacity (as cart): Up to 300 lbs / 136.08 kg
- Fits Canoes, Kayaks up to 15ft in length
- Adjustable Trailer Arm from 6 1/2 ft to 9ft.
- Material: Powder-coated steel with Aluminum Tow Arm
- Wheels: 16″ bike tire wheels
- Cargo Frame Dimensions: 19 x 33 in / 48.26 x 83.82 cm
- Weight: 20 lbs / 9.07 kg
- Paddleboy Limited WarrantyPaddleboy® Designs will repair or replace, at its discretion, any broken or defective parts, for one year from date of purchase. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the Paddleboy® back to the factory. Paddleboy® Designs will pay all return shipping costs. The customer takes responsibility for the proper attachment and use of the Paddleboy®. Paddleboy® Designs cannot be responsible for any damage to any property arising out of the use or misuse of its product.