Made to work with Oveja’s Front End Loader dry bag mount by stabilizing whatever you load onto it, the Lunchbox is a decent handlebar bag on its own.
What we love about the Lunchbox is that it can serve as a standalone handlebar bag on shorter rides, whether commuting or just kicking around town and at the same time supplement your dry bag carrying volume with its 3 liters of storage space on those long, gear-heavy bikepacking trips.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Vecro One-Wrap handlebar positioning points
- Exterior gear loops for added carrying capacity
- Nexus cam-locking buckles
- X-Pac VX21 waterproof fabric construction
- MIL-spec webbing and binding
- Made in the USA
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Oveja Negra puts it:
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Capacity: 3 L