Perfect for mountain biking or trail running. The Raptor series is one of Osprey’s most popular line of hydration packs. These packs have just the right features for a great day on the dirt. The Raptor is a men’s specific design featuring a longer torso for an optimal fit.
Check out the Osprey Raven 6 Backpack for a women’s version of the same pack with a shorter torso and shoulder straps that contour women better.
The Raptor 6 includes a 3-liter HydraForm Reservoir and is sized to fit all the essentials you need for a spur of the moment ride. There’s just enough room in the 6L main compartment for some tools, a light weight layer, and a snack.
All packs in the Raptor/Raven series share features designed to keep you cool and comfortable while you ride. The BioStretch material used for the shoulder straps and hipbelt features EVA perforated foam combined with a breathable mesh to allow air flow on your shoulders and stretchy comfort. Osprey’s AirScape suspension will keep your back cool while stabilizing the pack and transferring weight close to your back. The back panel uses ridge molded foam for lightweight and supportive ventilation.
The Hydraform reservoir is easy to fill, clean and install thanks to its large cap and rigid handle. The magnetic sternum strap secures the bite valve into place so that it is easy and convenient to find while riding. The AquaGuard anti-microbial formula used in the BPA and PVC free plastic for the reservoir will keep your water odor and taste free.
- Shared Features
- AirScape backpanel provides cushioned comfort and breathability
- New BioStretch, ventilated harness is cool and comfortable
- Full hipbelt keeps pack stable and transfers load effectively
- Unique new hydration sleeve design with direct access zip for fast loading
- Shoulder strap zips offer right-side hose path
- LidLock clip quickly secures helmet
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Stretch mesh zippered waistbelt pockets provide secure, expandable storage
- Internal sleeves hold pumps securely
- Zip access sunglass pocket with protective embossed fabric
- Blinker light attachment patch and reflective graphics for safety
- 3l Hydraulics Reservoir included in all models
- Magnetic sternum buckle for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
- 70X100D nylon shadow check
- Cubic Inches: 366
- Liters: 6
- Lbs/Ounces: 1/5
- Kilograms: 0.6
- Reservoir Weight: 11oz /0.31kg
- Inches: 19H x 9W x 6D
- Centimeters 47H x 22W x 15D
- For warranty information please follow the link bellow.