The Ultimate 6 is made out of the same durable waterproof material used for there panniers so your gear will stay dry no matter what the weather is like.
Magnets hold the lid in place so it’s even easier to open and close than the previous model. This bag is convenient to use without having to get off the bike.
Your camera will be handy at all times so you won’t miss capturing the incredible view. This handlebar bag can be locked to the bike. The removable shoulder strap will come in handy if you do decide to carry it with you when you are exploring by foot.
- Ultimate6 Handlebar Bag Mounting System
- Manufactured from a fiber-reinforced high-tech, anti-scratch thermoplastic that is extremely strong and durable, and in many tests can be stronger than metal parts.
- Incredibly rigid and strong attachment system that will not slip when correctly fitted.
- Integrated lock mechanism for 1. Locking the bag to the mount. 2. Locking the lid shut.
- Includes two keys.
- Allows for easy and quick removal of the bag from the bicycle.
- Compatible with handlebars up to 31.8mm in diameter.
- Do not use with carbon handlebars.
- Places the bag 51mm / 2″ in front of the handlebars.
- For forward curving handlebar, use the optional extender to place the bag 95mm / 3.75″ in front of the handlebar.
- Additional mounts are available enabling the use of one bag on multiple bicycles.
- Small front facing reflector for visibility when the bag is not mounted.
- Compatible with the Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Extension for Devise Mounting, to allow for easier devise and light mounting.
- Compatible with bags utilizing the Rixen & Kaul (aka Klick-Fix) mounting system.
- Fabrics: PD620 & PS490 (Compare)
- Features of both fabrics
- Highly rated tear and abrasion resistance.
- Use of high frequency welding to meet the highest of waterproofing specifications.
- PD620 – Polyester, PVC Coated “Classic”
- Used on the colored panels.
- As compared to the “Plus” fabric, this fabric is stiffer with a glossier outer finish.
- Cleans off very easily.
- Highly durable, pvc waterproof inner and outer layers.
- PS490 – Polyester, PVC Coated “Classic”
- Used on the black panels.
- Highly durable, pvc waterproof inner layer.
- Features of both fabrics
- Dust & Water Proofness Rating: IP 54 (Compare)
- 5 = Protected against dust, slight penetration of dust possible.
- 4 = Protected against splash water coming from all directions.
- Magnetic lid closure and finger handle allows for one handed opening and closing of the lid.
- Allows for easy access to camera and snacks even while riding.
- Internal plastic stiffeners maintains shape of bag.
- Square bottom allows the bag to sit upright when set on flat surfaces.
- Rounded top allows for water to easily flow off the lid.
- Internal zippered pocket measures 15cm / 6″ tall and 20cm / 8″ wide.
- Includes a snap hook for keys outside of the pocket.
- Forward-facing, highly reflective 3M Scotchlite patch measuring 5cm x 5cm / 2″ x 2″.
- Includes a 104cm / 41″ adjustable length shoulder strap for carrying the handlebar bag away from the bicycle.
- The shoulder strap can be quickly snapped on or be removed from the handlebar bag.
- When cycling, the attached shoulder strap can be quickly tucked away underneath the lid without interfering with the waterproof closure.
- H x W x D: 21cm x 24cm x 13cm / 8.3″ x 9.4″ x 5.1″
- Weight: 710g / 1.6lbs
- Volume Capacity: 7L / 427 cu in
- Weight Capacity: 5kg / 11lbs