The last Blue Pannier!
Ortlieb Front Roller Classic waterproof panniers are terrific, expedition-quality front panniers. Mount these panniers to one of our front bicycle racks to expand your overall cargo capacity.
These bags offer retractable handles for easy and convenient mounting and dismounting as well as attachable straps so you can sling the bag over your shoulder when off the bike. If you prefer more loading capacity, couple these front panniers with the Back Roller Classics for a great touring pair. You can rely on Ortlieb bags to keep all of your gear safe and dry.
QL2.1 System: This system is similar to the QL2 in many ways but differs slightly in a few areas. The upper rail has been slightly changed, rather than having 3 independent parts the rail is 1 piece for additional strength. The reduction inserts no longer attach from the mouth of the top hook but rather from the side, and they are available in 8mm, 10mm 12mm and 16mm. The lower anchor doesn’t have the elliptical rail but rather a slightly padded horizontal rail which does a nice job of protecting the finish on the vertical stays on the rack. This is limited to only the White and Black Logo Panniers.
(Front Roller Classic’s panniers come as a set of 2) Note: When using Ortlieb Roller Classic Panniers with Tubus Tara or Duo racks, adjust the pannier’s lower mounting hook. After removing the hook, rotate the grommet 90 degrees adding an additional 5 mm of width for wider rack diameters.
- Includes internal pocket.
- Rolled “dry-bag” type closure that makes the bag completely waterproof.
- Durable polyester fabric with an inner, highly durable, thermoplastic waterproof coating.
- High-frequency welded seams provide excellent waterproofing.
- Strap and buckles that close the system double as shoulder straps for carrying the packs.
- Quick lock hooks open automatically by pulling up on the pannier handles.
- QL2.1 upper and lower mounting system.
- Fits rack rails from 8mm to 16mm diameter.
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite patches on front and back.
- Dimensions: 11.8″ x 9.8 ” x 5.5 ” (H x W x D)
- Volume: 25L / 1526 cu.in. (pair)
- Weight: 1590g / 56.1oz (pair)
All Ortlieb products are backed by a 5-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.