If your 2023 or older bag model doesn’t have built-in reinforcement for the Pannier Stabilizing Insert, it can be easily be retrofitted with this kit, allowing you to easily and securely attach a bag insert to your pannier.
The insert will remains stable inside your bag, preventing it from slipping, thanks to the included screws and rail.
Note: If your bag uses the QL3.1 mounting system, please contact our team for assistance in making the necessary adjustments.
Mounting set to attach the ORTLIEB PANNIER STABILIZING INSERT in the bag
Suitable for BACK-ROLLER, BIKE-PACKER or BIKE-SHOPPER from 2023 or older
Set consisting of screws, nuts and rail
- ORTLIEB offers a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase for defects due to material or production process issues.
1-Year Repair Warranty:
- ORTLIEB provides a 1-year warranty on any product repairs carried out.
- The warranty covers material defects and production errors.
- It does not cover damage caused by improper use, normal wear and tear, failure to follow instructions, modifications, or improper storage.
- Damage due to misuse or improper care can often be repaired at a cost.
- For warranty claims, contact your nearest ORTLIEB dealer or ORTLIEB Customer Service.
- This warranty is an additional benefit and does not affect your statutory consumer protection rights.
- If a product is defective, you can choose to claim under ORTLIEB’s 5-year warranty or your statutory consumer rights.
- The warranty is valid worldwide and free of charge.
- The original purchase date remains the reference for the 5-year warranty period, even if the product is replaced.
- The warranty is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- For warranty service, your first point of contact should be the dealer where you purchased the product.