RackPacks all the way!
The ORTLIEB Rack-Pack is a classic piece of luggage. It’s a universal holdall bag that has proved it’s versatility on every continent. The full-width roll closure allows fast access and keeps water and dust outside.
The end mounted straps with Fastex buckles enable you to combine the Rack-Pack medium with the ORTLIEB Back-Rollers or Front-Rollers. Using the Rack-Pack in combination with a set of panniers is a great way to expand your gear carrying capacity.
- “Classic” – Polyester, PVC Coated – PD620
- Highly rated tear and abrasion resistance.
- Use of high frequency welding to meet the highest of waterproofing specifications.
- Used on the colored panels.
- As compared to the “Plus” fabric, this fabric is stiffer with a glossier outer finish.
- Cleans off very easily.
- Highly durable, pvc waterproof inner and outer layers.
- Simple, effective and highly versatile means of protecting contents against dust and spray water from all directions.
- The roll closure gains it’s stability and waterproof quality from the thin plastic stiffener bars sewn into the upper end of the material.
- Height or volume of packed bags can also be reduced by rolling up the material further.
- 6 = Dust proof, no penetration of dust..
- 4 = Protected against splash water coming from all directions.
- Variable packing volume thanks to compression straps and roll closure.
Compare the primary feature sets across all Ortlieb Bags on our Ortlieb Feature Page