A Great Rack Top Bag
The Ortlieb Rack Pack is a classic pIt’se of luggage. It’s a universal holdall bag that has proved it’s versatility on every continent.
The full-width roll closure allows fast access and keeps water and dust outside. The end mounted straps with Fastex buckles enable you to combine the Rack Pack medium with the Ortlieb Back Roller Classics or Back Roller Plus, as well as the Ortlieb Front Roller Classics or Front Roller Plus
Using the Rack Pack in combination with a set of panniers is a great way to expand your gear carrying capacity. The Ortlieb Rack Pack can be placed on top of your rear rack loaded with side panniers. It can be attached to the rack using it’s side buckles, which can be threaded through the pannier handles. You can use an additional strap to attach the Rack Pack over the top of your setup if necessary.
- “Classic” – Polyester, PVC Coated – PD620
- Highly rated tear and abrasion resistance.
- Use of high frequency welding to meet the highest of waterproofing specifications.
- Used on the colored panels.
- As compared to the “Plus” fabric, this fabric is stiffer with a glossier outer finish.
- Cleans off very easily.
- Highly durable, pvc waterproof inner and outer layers.
- Simple, effective and highly versatile means of protecting contents against dust and spray water from all directions.
- The roll closure gains it’s stability and waterproof quality from the thin plastic stiffener bars sewn into the upper end of the material.
- Height or volume of packed bags can also be reduced by rolling up the material further.
- 6 = Dust proof, no penetration of dust..
- 4 = Protected against splash water coming from all directions.
- Variable packing volume thanks to compression straps and roll closure.
Compare the primary feature sets across all Ortlieb Bags on our Ortlieb Feature Page