The Ortlieb Pannier Carry System will transform your pannier into a backpack for day hikes along your tour. It also can be useful for the commuter who can use a backpack once at school or even for those dreadful days when your ultimately decide to drive into work.
The Pannier Carry System fits on any of Ortlieb Panniers and can also be used with the Racktime Travelit. Simply click in the panniers at the top D-rings with the QL1 system or QL2 system, fasten the straps into the edge protectors of the bags with the two clips at the bottom, and your bike pannier has turned into a backpack!
Roll it up and you will see that it takes up very little space when compressed. And at a weight of just 270g you will hardly notice it at all. Reflective stitching on the outside of the comfortable shoulder straps makes this product visible in the dark. A sternum strap ensures an extra-secure fit.
Easy to stow, easy to set up and easy to use: the padded harness system for the Ortlieb bicycle pannier series.
- Usable for all ORTLIEB Back-Roller and Front-Roller from model `95, Bike-Packer from model`96, Sport-Packer, Bike-Tourer, Bike-Shopper
- Very easy to attach with the QL-System at the top and the plastic hooks at the bottom.
- Foldable, requires only little space for the transport or when not in use
- Compatible with panniers having Quick-Lock1 or Quick-Lock2 mounting
- Convenient special shape made of polythene foam and polyester
- Carrying comfort thanks to new foam design
- Turns bike pannier into a backpack
- Reflective yarn on shoulder straps
- Comes with chest strap
- Top side carrying strap
- Chest tension buckle
- H x W x D: 42cm x 28cm x 8cm / 16.5″ x 11″ x 3″
- Weight: 310g / 11oz