The Back-Roller Design Sierra was inspired by majestic mountains and mountain ranges and reflects this breathtaking natural backdrop in its design. The color combination is reminiscent of dark green forests, blue skies and the lush green nature in between. However, this back-roller not only impresses with its appealing look, but also with its first-class features.
With the innovative Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system, this rear pannier is easy to attach to the bike and offers a secure hold, even on demanding routes. Inside the bag, you’ll find a permanently attached inner pocket with a spacious main compartment and a practical mesh pocket to keep your utensils organized in the best possible way. If you want to take the bag off your bike, the Back-Roller Design has a comfortable carrying strap. This allows you to transport your things comfortably, whether in the mountains or in the city. Like all our bags, the Back-Roller Design Sierra is waterproof and sustainably manufactured in Germany.
Reflectors on the outside of the bag
The optionally available commuter inserts, packing cubes and toiletry bag ensure more organization on the inside
For more stability on the ground, the Back-Roller can be equipped with the optionally available Stabilizing Insert
Material: PD620, PS490
Height: 16.5 inch
Upper width: 12.6 inch
Bottom width: 9 inch
Depth: 6.7 inch
Volume: 20 L | 1220.5 cu.inch
Weight: 950 g | 33.5 oz
Max. payload: 9 kg | 19.8 lbs
- ORTLIEB offers a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase for defects due to material or production process issues.
1-Year Repair Warranty:
- ORTLIEB provides a 1-year warranty on any product repairs carried out.
- The warranty covers material defects and production errors.
- It does not cover damage caused by improper use, normal wear and tear, failure to follow instructions, modifications, or improper storage.
- Damage due to misuse or improper care can often be repaired at a cost.
- For warranty claims, contact your nearest ORTLIEB dealer or ORTLIEB Customer Service.
- This warranty is an additional benefit and does not affect your statutory consumer protection rights.
- If a product is defective, you can choose to claim under ORTLIEB’s 5-year warranty or your statutory consumer rights.
- The warranty is valid worldwide and free of charge.
- The original purchase date remains the reference for the 5-year warranty period, even if the product is replaced.
- The warranty is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- For warranty service, your first point of contact should be the dealer where you purchased the product.