Great Packs for your Rear Rack!
Ortlieb Back Roller Classic waterproof panniers are terrific expedition quality rear panniers with a roll-top closure. The waterproof fabric, durable design, and easy mounting system make these rear panniers great for daily use or bicycle touring.
These panniers are compatible with most bike racks and offer a shoulder strap for easy travel while off the bike. For additional Cargo space, couple these bags with the Front Roller Classics for an awesome bike touring combination.
QL2.1 System: This system is similar to the QL2 in many ways but differs slightly in a few areas. The upper rail has been slightly changed, rather than having 3 independent parts the rail is 1 piece for additional strength. The reduction inserts no longer attach from the mouth of the top hook but rather from the side, and they are available in 8mm, 10mm 12mm and 16mm. The lower anchor doesn’t have the elliptical rail but rather a slightly padded horizontal rail which does a nice job of protecting the finish on the vertical stays on the rack. This is limited to only the White and Black Logo Panniers.
(Back Roller Classic panniers come as a set of two)
- Internal storage pocket.
- Rolled “dry-bag” type closure making the bag completely waterproof.
- Durable polyester fabric with an inner, highly durable, thermoplastic waterproof coating.
- High frequency welded seams, providing excellent waterproofing.
- Strap and buckles that close the system double as shoulder straps for carrying the packs.
- Quick lock hooks open automatically by pulling up on the pannier handles.
- QL2.1 lower and upper mounting system
- Fits rack rails from 8mm to 16mm diameter.
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite patches on front and back.
- Height (Closed At Top): 16″
- Height (Unrolled): 22″
- Width At Top: 18.5″
- Width At Bottom: 9.5″
- Depth: 6.7″
- Volume: 40L / 2441 cu.in (pair)
- Weight: 1900g / 67.1oz (pair)
All Ortlieb products are backed by a 5 year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.