The Red Rock is Tough Stuff
Now the OMM Red Rock Rear Rack is one tough work horse. The long top shelf offers plenty of space for a hefty set of rear panniers and the load stop up front lets you pile on the gear. This rack mounts using the dropout eyelets and brake bosses.
For bikes with no brake bosses or road caliper brakes, the band clamp accessories can attach the rack to your seat stays; or for bikes with disc brakes, a Disc Adapter Kit is available for a perfect fit. Couple the tough, OMM Red Rock Rear Rack with the Ultimate Lowrider Front rack and have 100 pounds of carrying capacity! That’s a lotta gear!
View the Old Man Mountain mounting instructions.
- Available in Black
- Upper mounting to either brake bosses or seat stays
- Lower mounting to frame eyelets
- Includes 6mm angled bracket (8mm and 10mm Bracket Kit offered as an accessory)
- Includes all mounting hardware (10″ OMM Extra Long Extenders)
- Maximum load: 60 lbs (27 kg)
- Weight: 20.8oz (0.60 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 14.25″ x 5.0″ x 15.25″
- Tubing Diameter: 12 mm.
- Material: Aircraft-grade, 6061-T6, tubular Aluminum
- Compatible with : 26″, 700c, and bikes with Disc brakes (when coupled with Red Rock Disc Brake adapter kit)
All Old Man Mountain racks have a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects in craftsmanship