Our inspiring review is coming soon for now, here is what Old Man Mountain have to say:
Old Man Mountain was born in 1996 from the need to mount racks on bikes without traditional mounting points and make every bike capable of doing more. This FitKit contains all the parts needed to thru axle mount an Old Man Mountain bike rack to your fatbike with a 12 mm thru axle. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
- Axle mounting using fit Kits protect your bike frame.
- Fit Kits make it easy to swap between bikes or front and rear mounting with just a few bolts allowing you to move your rack between multiple bikes.
- Axle mounting increases Old Man Mountain racks’ load capacity to 70lbs/33kg.
- All Fit Kits include:
- A pair of pucks
- Clear protective tape
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
Shared specs for all Fit Kits:
- Weight: 213 g
- Dimensions: 10.3 × 2 × 1 in
Fit Kit SET807:
- Dimensions: 12 x 217-229mm thru axle with 1.75 mm thread pitch
Fit Kit SET808:
- Dimensions: 12 x 223-229mm thru axle with 1.5 mm thread pitch
Fit Kit SET815:
- Dimensions: 12 x 217-229mm thru axle with 1.0 mm thread pitch
All Old Man Mountain products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Please see Old Man Mountain’s warranty details to review their limitations.